The Blue Boost Tour de Stellenbosch, now celebrating its 26th year, is proudly brought to you by the Rotary Club of Stellenbosch!
Officially the third biggest cycling event in the Western Cape, it is also one of the most scenic races in the country. Threading through some of the most beautiful and inspiring landscapes in the Stellenbosch winelands, combined with challenging stretches, makes this an event not to be missed. The route takes us through several towns and villages in the Cape Winelands region. Please see the new routes here.
Sunday 15 February 2015
La Rhone Homestead
Boschendal Estate, R310, Dwars River Valley
Directions to the registration at the La Rhone homestead (behind the Boschendal Winery) will be clearly indicated. Please use designated parking areas to the north and south of the R310 road. No parking will be allowed on the side of the R310. Click for directions
- 1 cup of Coca-Cola per finisher
- Refreshments & burgers on sale; as well as BlueBoost blueberries, BlueBoost fruit salads and BlueBoost snack bars.
- Lucky Draw at 12.15
- 1 mountain bike and plenty more to be won!
- A medal will be presented to all finishers.
- Tel: 072 949 4251
Download the map in PDF here.
ONLINE ENTRIES ONLY
NO LATE ENTRIES!
Registration open: 5:30am
- Registration will take place on race day and will be open from 5:30 am.
- PPA numbers to be used. Non PPA members to collect Temp No at registration.
- Visit Pedal Power & RaceTec for entry fees and online entries.
- Long Route (104 km) will start at 6:15 am. Thereafter groups will start in 5 minute intervals in accordance with PPA numbers/seeding.
- Medium route (54km) will start at 7:30 am in PPA number/seeding order.